What do we believe?
1. We believe that the Holy Scripture – the Bible – is the Word of God, inerrant and inspired by the Holy Spirit, and it forms the only norm for faith and life.
2. We believe in one God in the Holy Trinity, in the persons of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of Virgin Mary; we believe in His death on the cross for the sin of the world and His resurrection in the body; in His ascension and the second coming in glory.
4. We believe in reconciliation with God through repentance and faith in the Gospel, in baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
5. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, experiencing the fullness of the Spirit and His gifts.
6. We believe in one Church, holy, common and apostolic.
7. We believe in the healing of the sick as a sign of God’s grace and power.
8. We believe in resurrection and eternal life.